Piemonte is a fantastic region, it possesses some of Italy’s most beautiful landscapes, pittoresque hilltop villages, a wonderful kitchen and some of Italy’s most outstanding wines.
What especially strikes is that this region has maintained its authenticity. The wine producers are known for their passion and their perseverance with which they produce their wines.
For the passionate wine lovers there is much to see and there are a lot of interesting wine regions, not all of them known to the outside world. But Piemonte is also a relief for the culture and nature lovers.
We can offer a number of possibilities, based on our knowledge and experience with Piemonte. We can offer you a fascinating program: an interesting idea to visit Piemonte together with friends or colleagues! There are also a lot of possibilities for organizing meetings, congresses, all to organize together with visits to wine cellars, cities, original dinners, etcetera.
Some proposals for a successful visit:
- Visit to a winery after which a lunch with the wine maker the border of one of Northern Italy’s most beautiful mountain lakes, a special location;
- Apart from visits to Barolo and Barbaresco, a visit to one of the lesser known regions of Pimeonte where one of the young talent wine makers will explain his wines;
- A typical, authentic Piemontese lunch is a must! There are the special, authentic dishes that make this region so valuable and – of course – in the autumn there are the truffles!
- Visit to Monferrato, a special historical place and tasting of its authentic wines;
- Lunch in one of Barolo’s most authentic cellars.
On request we can suggest you a fascinating program with visits to places that you otherwise never would have known.
In order that you will have a successful visit we have all the contacts and possibilities, the addresses of the right places to eat, the best hotels, agritourism, etcetera.